Deus II 0.7 Out Now: Live Threshold And More

☠ Cipher

If you decide to be a guinea pig on this one, let us know how it’s working for you. I’m still on the original 0.6, but pretty tempted to pull the trigger on this one. 

44 minutes ago, ☠ Cipher said:

If you decide to be a guinea pig on this one, let us know how it’s working for you. I’m still on the original 0.6, but pretty tempted to pull the trigger on this one. 

FYI,   I updated and lost my custom programs and the pairing with my WS6. Fixed that and I'm good to go.

Just saw Gary’s video and it seems that mods/corrections are really interesting: for example the silencer one. I’m really happy for threshold issue solution: we talked about that right here with Gary..

I’m going to be doing this on VirtualBox Windows ISO for Mac when I do it. We’ll see how that works out. I’ve never updated an XP product period so this should be interesting. Hope it all goes smoothly as it has for other tech products. 

I will have to wait until at least Monday to do the V 0.7 update-  I must say it looks like an awesome update with a lot of the improvements that were discussed right here. I have detecting opportunities this weekend on V 0.6 but I’ll be watching for 0.7 user comments all weekend  

HH and Happy Easter 

I did the update. First update for me as I didn’t do the .6 big number update.  A couple of things:  if you’re new to the deus update, after the download follow the icons on the screen in order.  Don’t plug into the usb port until it tells you to!  After two tries I figured that out. Lol. 

The other thing is that my ws6 module somehow became unpaired and I couldn’t get it to pair back up. I finally did get it paired by doing it manually through options.  

I haven’t actually tried the .7 update out yet but hopefully I will tomorrow.  For now both the remote and ws6 puck say v0.7.  

I did the 7 update today , I had version 6 before didn’t want to update because of all the issues people was having before. Anyways I took it out this evening and it’s frikkin  awesome , I went to a cellar hole and found two  ih pennies and three old wheelies and a nickel all surrounded by TONS of iron, and also this old round eagle plate (not sure what it is)  I was nervous about doing update but it seems good so far 👍

BE1214F4-E1EF-4F22-BB4F-C91C35CA244A.jpeg