Gold Monster Can Dance

Hello

Finally had a day off after weeks of work to go detecting. My partner and i both had new purchases to try.

First i tried out my new 18" detech mono coil for my 5000. It is an amazing coil. Very very quiet in tough soil. It is really sensitive to small targets. I dug one gold piece today at .24 gr. In about 20 minutes of detecting. And some lead targets missed by my previous grid sessions with the coiltek 14 and 18" elites. The detech 18" is definitely a keeper for my arsenal. 

Next was the amazing performance put on by my lovely partner and her new gold monster. I let her find quite a few undug targets at a site where we found hundreds of pieces of tiny gold in the past. Then once she had a few targets. I tried to follow her gold monsters performance with my makro gold racer running in all metal with sensitivity 75 and enough isat to run a smooth threshold. Any isat less then 7 dont work here. Blanks out the threshold constantly.  In the end i could get a signal on 1/3 of her gold monsters undug targets. Mostly they were all a tiny break in the threshold. I also tried my disc 2 mode with the sensitivity turned up to where it gets sparky.(90) But they still just had a small beep. Her gold monster had a totally different reply to the undug targets. Very loud. Which i believe was already stated by steve in his report. We also had her try gold monster in many manual sensitivity settings in all metal. All the way to manual 10. But it is a little sparky up too high. Best manual setting for this site was 6. But the targets were either alot quieter or non existent with that setting. The disc mode was also applied and sounded off well on them. Just not as sensitive. The autoplus mode was definitely the best app for our conditions at the goldfield. The mineralization only made an occasional peep in autoplus. But was easily recognizeable. A few hot hematites sounded off. But they can be checked in a quick switch to disc. Then only once in awhile they would slightly ping only in one direction. So then we dug up the undug targets. Some were tiny birdshot but most were gold, missed previously with other detectors. Everyone of them amazed me how loud they were for their size. Especially the 2 that wont even weigh in the 10ths of grains. These targets were not right on the surface or i would have heard all of them with gold racer. They were deeper then gold racer could detect. I have mostly detected with vlf detectors for 32 years and i could not believe what i was seeing. It was actually pretty funny. Now i feel like i am running old school equipment with my gold racer. I am definitely going to be making the change to gold monster myself. No its not a zed or a pulse induction unit, but i am willing to put money on youll find gold you missed with whatever you are using now. If you already own a monster then take a look at the red dot at the end of the foreign writing and see how small it is. Thats how small the gold we found. Only it sounded like a shallow gram piece of gold. All the 18 pcs that gold monster found totaled only 1/2 dwt. Big money! I have seen the promised land and it is real and its called gm1000. Good luck

20170612_191030.jpg

20170612_190950.jpg

20170612_191235.jpg

20170612_191652.jpg

Well done.  Good report.

I think this report just put me over the line. Thanks californiagold.  

JP, when will you have them in stock again????  :wink:

Thanks as well. Now to just get out and try it. I was playing around with it at home and noticed that the good targets gave a signal in both directions and the iffy ones would be spotty inconsistent blurps. The detector is going to be very easy to get used to. I noticed that the aluminum shaft wants to loosen sometimes allowing the coil to turn to the left...but that an easy fix 

strick  

Love your write up sure glad I decided to wait for the GM 1000 in my opinion it was well worth the wait even though I got a little ANSI towards the end have not had the luck that you and your partner have had yet but i am vary confident I will. 

Thanks for the write up

CG gotta concur ML have done it again, the Monster is dynamite on that small stuff. I spent two days of fun behind the Monster in what I consider the hottest ground in NQ AU that sees 1000s of MDs annually, it is a hot VLF with lightening fast auto GB, and discrim that is as close as.

Hottest ground, snakes & spiders galore, great white crocs opps sharks, fall bears, triantiwontigongalos. Crikey there are some myths, must`ve been that Paul Hogan fella floggin the Harbour Bridge.