Little Nox Action Today

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Well done on the hunt. 

What is that 9 Indian S worth?

Mitchel

Nice digs there TNSS!!

I was in Park2, stock settings otherwise when I got my deep old coins, but I wish I'd at least checked some of the signals in Park1 or heck even Field1/2 just to see how the search modes differed.  

Next time....

Hoping to get out this weekend to a (potentially) really good relic site. 

tnss --  EXCELLENT digs!  Great variety of good finds!  You have a great site there, it would appear!

Steve

Guest Tnsharpshooter
8 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Nice digs there TNSS!!

I was in Park2, stock settings otherwise when I got my deep old coins, but I wish I'd at least checked some of the signals in Park1 or heck even Field1/2 just to see how the search modes differed.  

Next time....

Hoping to get out this weekend to a (potentially) really good relic site. 

I'll prepare myself then.  For your killer finds.:smile:

11 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

I'm in the same boat CC.  I get so excited hearing a nice mellow repeatable deep tone, that I dig into the ground before testing in other modes.  I am using your note as a reminder to check all the parks and fields on the next few potential old targets.  :)  My finds have mostly been in Park 1...  I feel like I am in the minority with all the reports of finds in Park 2 and Field 2.  ;)  Tim. 

I stay primarily in Park 1 as well, with many forays into Field 1 and 2 just for learning how the signals differ. Today I tried Steve's quick coin hit strategy of notching out everything below 17 (except I left 13 notched just for fun). It's a fun way to hunt especially in this park I go to where it's as though people have taken handfuls of zinc pennies and tossed them everywhere.