This Man With This Thing In His Hand.... AQ Obn Video!

I was wondering when he was going to start posting videos.  I’m guessing this is Ricks machine. Look at that beach, clean sand and no waves, a Detectorist a dream. I can’t wait to see some videos of him in the water with it 👍

Thank you River Rat, I really love the "AQ" but let me add it's not for every beach hunter. If your hunting fresh drop beach's only I would say stay with the Nox or main machine. But like me if your looking for deep gold or ship wreck treasures ..or for me of late 2 small beach's that have been hammered by everyone including me with every water machine made....take the AQ in and wake the deep targets up...

Hate to give up one of my spots but this is one of the 6 gold rings I've dug with it..6 gold rings and 1 gold earring stud..so far

This spot I went in digging faints only...shallow target I pass....this thing is on steroids so watch your volume..also the volume does fade in and out on this video but because the way the Go Pro is setup with my head phones. I believe from testing different rings this Gold ring was in the 14 inch / 35cm depth range..weight 1.77 grams...Size 6...Delay is 8.5 volume 5, sensitivity 5..ATS 0 Threshold is 4/5.. All metal

Sorry I did not post anything on this earlier I was just waiting for the right time. And Thank You for posting, I was not sure how some would take me having the AQ...one thing for sure, I will try and help all with there questions..Posted here on Steves Forum only...

Will I use the AQ all of the time...No...I see it complimenting my hunting style with the Minelab Excalibur. .

One note, I have now learned...as the scoop comes around the AQ goes to my far right and as the AQ is coming back around the scoop goes to the far let...

I believe the first U.S. customer of Fisher to find Gold with the new AQ!  Congratulations!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

*grunt* followed by "That's gotta be trash"

A few moments pass then the ring pops out. Metal detecting is such a cruel mistress sometimes.. lol