Gonna Call It A Season.....

oneguy

Snow trying to stick down low and drove thru snow to the gold fields a couple days ago so days are numbered!!!!!  Might be able to get in 1-2 more days depending?  Here's my total nuggs for my 1st year chasing with a detector. I'm happy with results and thank ALL on here who helped me  general info and "secret" info (lol)...they know who they are.  The New Zealand boys post up great info and I think we all appreciate the scenic so I thought I'd sprinkle in some scenic for them so they can see my area in particular which is typical in many areas of the western U.S.  All the nuggs were got with the Gold Monster in 2 locations in Idaho and 2 in Montana. Sluiced gold came from Montana claim from 2 trips mid winter in butthole deep snow (FS don't allow sluicing in river but they ain't up there mid winter...lol).  My other hobby is chasing predators with trail cams so I sprinkled in a couple to show you guys, and the New Zealand boys what you could see at any time out in the western states. Hope you guys enjoy the pics......

Weight wise...this was my best day below

bestday2.JPG

chance3.JPG

evans.JPG

2018 total.JPG

tuff3.JPG

white.JPG

woof1.JPG

totals2018.JPG

Hey oneguy,

Beautiful gold scenery and animal pics. 

They are fantastically clear images from your game cameras.  Can I ask what you use?  Have long been thinking about getting some but am always worried about the quality of the pics. 

Thanks, NE.

What great gold, beautiful scenery, and amazing wildlife shots! I’ve yet to see a mountain lion...seen their tracks etc and “felt” them nearby while out; your cam pic sure caught their wildness!

Good job on your first season!