The Nox, Part 2

Dan(NM)

I started off last year running the 800 until about Sept. and went back to the CTX until this week. I picked up a 600 and a 6" for hunting trashy sites instead of struggling with the CTX. I plan on using the CTX for my deep trolling and the Nox in the water and in the trash. I went to a WW1/WW2 dump site we've been hunting on and off for the last month, this place is loaded with iron and other debris you'd find at a dump. I set the Nox on Park 1, 2-tone, tone break at 18 with the volume off from -9 to 18, recovery speed set to 3 and iron bias at 0. I'm sure I missed some stuff in the lower range, but, time was an issue and I knew what I wanted to find, The 600 and the 6" coil worked exactly as I hoped and I started  finding desirable targets from the beginning and until it was time to head home. I was able to find some nice relics with a couple of coins, a merc and a wheaty to top off the day. Thanks for looking.

cs3.jpg

IMG_8114.JPG

cs1.jpg

cs2.jpg

cs4.jpg

cs6.jpg

cs5.jpg

Well done!

I kept my CTX also.  What do you mean by deep trolling?

Mitchel

Dan(NM) ,

Well done mate , I'm so impressed , great feeling to pull treasures surrounded by ferrous rubbish .

I've just purchased my 6 inch coil and going to give it a run in a couple of days . Old Miners camp with full on rubbish . Going to use Gold Mode 2 and hopefully a Hamburger with the lot . Gold , relics and coins !!!!!

Cheers

goldrat

Nice hunt...thanks for posting your settings...there is a similar spot like that near where I live that I'd like to hunt some day

Strick

Wow, that is some awesome relics.  History unearthed.  Thanks for sharing.