Fisher Impulse, July 2021, $2800 - $3500

I think this is the show (got the right title -- but I haven't listened yet).  And sorry if someone beat me to posting this:

Interesting to see the reactions i have to say...........dont also forget that :fisher: does not only target YOU the US user,the world is a big place,with some places with volcanic sand where the Impulse seems to be the one and only to pick the goodies at deep depth.

What will be a success????1000,3000,5000 Units sold????

Maybe Fisher should have offer their proto version Worldwide because as i said above the world is a big place and Detectorist/Beachcombers are a bit more spread out that when the 1266X came out.....

RR

Now that I saw the video:

Also working multi-freq and a new single freq. That was good info. His ears must be a little better than mine when he says he can 100% tell iron with the AQ. I can tell most; but not all. In the water is just a little tougher than on the wet sand where I can walk around the target. Then again his ears are younger than mine.

I sensed a possibility that the guy in the video might have been slightly exaggerating the capabilities of the AQ.

tvr

When he was doing all that testing he was on Texas coast . We had thought about digging a channel all the way up to First Texas headquarters in El Paso from the coast but figured it wouldn’t be a true beach test .

Chuck 

PS Being we didn’t do that just maybe they’ll drop the price some . That’s where half the cost was coming from.

Interesting how he said a couple times he was able to discriminate/discern with 100% accuracy the difference between ferrous and non-ferrous items, including bobby pins and at depth.

I didn't get the same opinion from the testers who post here

That puts it out of my price range.

2 hours ago, matt said:

Interesting how he said a couple times he was able to discriminate/discern with 100% accuracy the difference between ferrous and non-ferrous items, including bobby pins and at depth.

I didn't get the same opinion from the testers who post here

From 10/20/2020 Alexander Tartar said:

"The Jag never digs ferrous...

But there will always be some weird finds that will be dug.

But its ratio is low. I have seen it dozens of times, if not hundreds of times in the beach with him.

I can't seem to reach his ratio. It is a matter of self-confidence."

I'm not there yet either, by any stretch of the imagination, but have had a lot of fun learning the beast.